*Ensure that products appear in the right store, or on a website at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities,
* Involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance.
Ensures fast placement of new products in all outlets covered
Accounts maintenance and development
Religious and quality monitoring of commitments per account
Ensures timely submission of accurate reports, purchase orders and collections
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
* Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
* Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
* Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales.
* Producing layout plans for stores, sometimes called statements.
* Forecasting profits and sales and optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
* Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
* Controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
* Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential
* Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
* Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary
* Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
* Analyzing the previous seasons’ sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
* Making financial presentations to senior managers.
* Accompanying buyers o visits to manufacturers to appreciate production processes
* Identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays as they arise.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills to work out budgets and understand sales figures.
* The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
* Sound decision- making skills and the ability to plan and priorities
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* The capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
* Strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand what will appeal to customers
Candidate must possess at least a College level or Vocational
At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Hardworking and with good moral character